Re: LZ: CAZ is BUGGING me...!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: CAZ is BUGGING me...!!!

> Basically, the problem is that CAZ ISN'T LETTING ME USE CALLS!!!  WHAT THE
> HECK?  SHOULDN'T THIS WORK?  Here's the code:

>         CALL_(PLOTPIXEL)

  OK, here's the problem (this is stated in the docs for Caz):  Caz
doesn't support #defines.  CALL_(...) is implemented by a #define.  So,
what you need to do (possibly wrong; check the docs) is:
   DEFW CALL_
   dw PLOTPIXEL

  Or somesuch.  This will produce _precisely_the_same output as
"CALL_(PLOTPIXEL)" would in TASM.

  HTH.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *