Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:37:02 -0600 (CST),
Will Stokes wrote...
>I just read this message about taking out the batteries for half an hour
>and can top even that. One day I took out my calc. (85 of course) to do my
>homework (I had used it earlier that day and it had worked find) but when
>I turned the calc. on the cursor did not blink but stayed constant. I
>couldn't do anything or even turn the calc. off! I took out the batteries
>for several days, tried the calc again to find the same problem. I sent it
>to ti, they said nothing was wrong with it and returned it to me and
>suddenly it had started to work. What's with that??????
>

>			Will Stokes

I had the same problem, once.  But all I did was return the calc to the
dealer and get another one.  Maybe I just whimped out, but I would
have needed a working calculator before it would have gotten back to me!

Michael Wyman
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu