Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

Zenon Lynx wrote:

> : Patrick wrote:
> : >
> : > How about the release of "Zshell 5.0"?
> : > Or is it going to be "ZShell '95/'96" as is the new numbering trend
> : > these days?  How about "ZS/2"?  Or "ZS/2 Warp 4.0"?  Or "Znix",
> "Zinux"?
> : > Maybe it just needs an upgrade?  "ZShell 4.1", "ZShell 4.01", or
> : > "ZShell Service Pack 1", Or for people who put on ZShell new,
> : > "ZShell OEM SR2"
> : >
> : > If you follow Microsoft, IBM and other Operating Systems, you will
> : > undestand these.
> : > Patrick Sweeney
> : >
> : > Jon Niehof wrote:
> : > > Just a reminder to all--ZS 4.0's 1st anniversary is this
> : > > Thursday (21st)! Shouldn't we be having an IRC party or something?
> : > >
> : > > --Jon, N9RUJ
> :
> : 1: the next version of ZShell is going to be called ZShell 4.5
> : 2: your names suck
> : 3: about the aniversary chat: nobody cares.
> :
> : PCoMP
> : Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
>
> Go to hell, bastard.
do you think you are bad now just because you called me a bastard????
well you are not so shut the fuck up. infact i like people calling me
names ok. also all the names above that jon mentioned are infringing on
copyrights even though they are a modified version of what they
origionally are. the reason why they suck is because the names before
they were modified and suggested as names the names sucked. also about
the next version number of zshell, jon should have been paying a bit
more attention to what the next version number of zshell was going to
be. also for everybody else look at ticalc.org before you go out asking
if there are any new programs, zshell updates, fargo updates, or when
asking about routines(except on there usage). also for all the people
who have signatures that are over 3 lines PLEASE SHORTEN THEM SO THEY
HAVE NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 LINES BECAUSE IF YOU NEED MORE THAT 3 LINES OF
INFORMAION YOU ARE TELLING TO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELF. IT IS ALRIGHT TO HAVE
YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND WEB PAGE BUT NO JOKE OF THE DAY OR OTHER
CRAP LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR SIG.