Re: LZ: XC-1701

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: XC-1701

Chris Abele wrote:

> I'm sure the mailing list already talked about this, but I only recently
> started subscribing...
> No matter what version of XC (past the first  I stick on my 85, whenever I
> run it, it
> crashes my calc.  I have ROM version 9.0, and I have not seen this
> problem with any other ROM version.  Explain?  Is Andreas out there?
> This is my only "problem" program.

**********

I had the exact same problem, I have RAM verions 10.  I got it to work
sometimes, but that isn't good enough for me, so I finally gave up.
Anyway, it's a cool program, but takes up too much memory, I like
BoulderDash and ZTetris better.  Unfortunaly, accroding to the text
file, Andreas doesn't have an e-mail, which is too bad for him
concidering all the complements he would have gotton.  XC-1701 (by the
way, was 1701 random, cause I know it's the regestration number of the
Enterprise, you know Star Trek) and PlaneJump are some of the best
ZShell games.

Eric Barker