LZ: zshell programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: zshell programming

				   wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
				   http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/index.html
				   Will Stokes

	I'm new at programming in zshell and could always use some help it
seems. at the moment I'm having two major problems, the first being
implementing pictures in my assembly code. I conver my .85i picture into
.db's and get it into my assembly code but after I compile it and run it
on the calc it draws up an empty screen.
	my second problem has to do with those "if-like" thingies in
assembly. lets say depending on what register a is I want to load
different strings to de, say if a=1 string p1, if a=2 string p2, if a=3
string p3 and so on for values of a 1, 2, 3, 4, and so on up to and
including 9. how exactly would i test a and then load the correct string
to de? this is what I have come up with so far:

	ld b, 1
	cp b
	ld de, p1

	ld b, 2
	cp b
	ld de, p2

	ld b, 3
        cp b
        ld de, p3

        ld b, 4
        cp b
        ld de, p4

..and so on, get the idea? can anybody help me?
			Will Stokes

					/\.
				       /  \ .
 				      /    \  .