Re: LZ: Learning ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Learning ASM

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Ben Oberkfell wrote:

> I'm trying to learn asm by doing and experimenting rather than book
> learning. Right now I can write a "Hello World" program that says Hello
> World and then crashes my calculator.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any program ideas for what I could try
> to write in order to cover all the bases in learning assembly programming.
> Thanks for any help you can offer.

program ideas, well personally I program for fun and you shoudl do that
too. program what you would like to program after you have learned the
basics of assembly. then you might do some obscure counting and
algorithmic routines and even some sprites, heck, make a cool looking demo
to practice use of the graphics. overall, program what you really want ot
program and in the process you will learn to master assembly. that's how I
mastered ti-basic. now I have moved onto assembly.
	Will Stokes
	wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu