Re: LZ: HP48 v.s. TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: HP48 v.s. TI-85

> How much more does a HP48 cost than a TI-85?

I'm not really sure but it does cost more then a 85, maybe around $200

Does it have assembly?

i believe so, i've heard of some pretty hand hp's

  Is  it faster?

for regular stuff I belive so, I have seen some pretty cool gaems on the
hp with sound and good graphics that are very very very fast.

  How does it transfer files from Computer to Calculator?

shouldn't it be the same as the ti using the link capabilities?

 Is it better? Why?
truefully..yes, more capabilities but i prefer the ti-calculators since
they are more widely supported and can be easlier used in more situations.
if I were you and supposing you are in highschool I would buy a ti-85..but
that is just my opinion.

	Will stokes
	wstokes@vetex.ucls.uchicago.edu