LZ: WAV -> ASM Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: WAV -> ASM Problems

Well I have done everything to convert 3 different wavs and all them play
too fast...

I have it set it 8bits mono at 11khz ...  Like the little docs say ...
however they don't seem to play at the right speed...

I think it MIGHT be because I'm running a turboed calc... SO, I have
attached one of the .85s files... if it works fine for you, please email me
back, IF IT DOESN'T THEN DO NOTHING.

I don't want a hunderd replies to this message on List-Zshell "It didn't
work."  "Me either"  "Me either"  "didn't work for me."

If it does work, PLEASE email ME, not this list.  It is annoying is see
private chit-chat like that on the list...

James C. Lewis
 e.magination
http://ww2.netnitco.net/users/jlewis/homepage.htm