LZ: Ti-Link <-> Ti-Net

[Prev][Index][Thread]

LZ: Ti-Link <-> Ti-Net

For anyone who cares.  For anyone who might have been working on a purposed
plan for the RT-Links...  They do not work.

I have completed one of them.  Through testing I have found they only cause
interference on a certain frequency (mine is fixed), as long as the
anntenneas are touching.

We are working on ways to make them work, however Michael Jan is apperatenly
a fake.  He neither designed working links nor is building them.  I will
however, be more than happy to take that statment back if someone, other
than he can prove me wrong.  He and I exchanged email quite often until I
called him a fake, and now I have heard nothing from him.  I do have his
phone number AND his parent's names, so I will be calling them on Saturday.
(Cheaper phone rates).

Sorry to make it off-topic here, however I know most of the people here
wanted the RT-Links, and well, as far as my research team can tell, they do
not function.

James C. Lewis
 e.magination
http://ww2.netnitco.net/users/jlewis/homepage.htm