Re: LZ: RT Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT Link

At 01:48 PM 7/23/96 -0400, you wrote:

>well... so far nobody has gotten it to link 2 85's yet... :P so i wouldnt
>spend any money on it... warcraft is saying that he has made over 50 of
>them.. and is selling them for 30$ + s/h   but he wont take personal checks
>which means he could con you out of money... if you want to try this.. and
>if he sends you one that works that would be kewl.. the only problem is that
>30$ is kinda a lot to risk with..
>chris

I told him that it was a nice scam he was running since he have it down to
the size of two AAA batteries and running off the TI's power...

He told me:

You think you're smart?
Man, Just f*****' keep talking stupid freak!
You don't know s*** man!
that fuckin' coil is f*****' .4cm! and you're
f*****' talking about a scam opperation?!
f*** off and go play your stupid TI!

Funny how the smallest coils I know how to make are 7 mm, and the smallest
I've ever seen are only 6 mm ...  He has them at 4 mm ...  I told him to
either COD them to me and I'll play EVERY shipping cost or give him his
phone number.  I want to talk to his parents.  (I figure if his address is
WARCRAFT he has to living with mommie and daddie)

James C. Lewis
 e.magination
http://ww2.netnitco.net/users/jlewis/homepage.htm