LZ: RE: Routines Wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: Routines Wanted

I've got a bunch of multiplication/division routines for different size arguments -- 8x8, 8x16, 16x16, etc.  These can also be optimized for size or speed (basically, the loop can be unrolled, so that there is no slow-down when the processor jumps from djnz to the top of the loop).  Would you want these?  Which versions would you like?