[A83] Re: ROMs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ROMs

Nope, it's not.  I know about Intel hex, I wrote a plugin for Assembly
Studio 8x to output that so it could be used with apps.  Back when I got my
free 83+ for beta testing their SDK :)

It's definitely binary, but it's larger than a binary image should be.
However, it could be Intel hex, in binary form.  Didn't think of that.