[A83] GrBufCpy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] GrBufCpy

I'm still having problems with the GrBufCpy routine. What does it DO to =
my system?! Is there anything more it does behind the scenes but setting =
the flag that tells the calc you're at the graph screen? How to set =
things back the way it was before? All the routines following my routine =
with GrBufCpy gets garbled, If I make a full clearscreen, you can't =
write to anything on the screen but the first byte-column. Everything =
works fine if i omit the GrBufCpy routine. The GrBufCpy routine works as =
it should. Doesn't anyone know what I'm talking about?

/Jens

Follow-Ups: References: