From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Jens
Bj=F6rnhager
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:42 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] GrBufCpy

I'm still having problems with the GrBufCpy routine. What does it DO to
=3D
my system?! Is there anything more it does behind the scenes but setting
=3D
the flag that tells the calc you're at the graph screen? How to set =3D
things back the way it was before? All the routines following my routine
=3D
with GrBufCpy gets garbled, If I make a full clearscreen, you can't =3D
write to anything on the screen but the first byte-column. Everything =
=3D
works fine if i omit the GrBufCpy routine. The GrBufCpy routine works as
=3D
it should. Doesn't anyone know what I'm talking about?

/Jens

Follow-Ups: References: