[A83] Re: Using parentheses w/ B_CALL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Using parentheses w/ B_CALL

Andrew,
I like ZDS.  That is because I program large scale projects for flash
apps.  You say that you want to make something for MirageOS, so I suggest
that you use TASM and a generic text editor (notepad is fine).  This is
what pretty much everyone else does when they develop programs.  When I
programmed for the 83 (distinguish from 83+) i used tasm (compiler),
devpac83 (squishes prog), and emacs (text editor).  That worked for
SOS/Ashell and for ION.  James Matthews wrote a bunch of help tutorials
that teach you how to use the old school shells, sos and ion.  I am not
sure that help exists on Mirage OS, might want to check Dan E's detached
solutions page and/or look into the mirage os documentation.

If you are working on a small project, I suggest NOT using ZDS.

harper

At 11:46 PM 12/12/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Is it possible to make the macro B_CALL(label) using ZDS? (Instead of
>B_CALL label.)

Follow-Ups: References: