[A83] Re: interrupt with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: interrupt with rom calls

Henk Poley has made some code that you can wrap arround the standard
interrupt handler and which saves all register, including the shadow regs,
on the stack. Being able to use SP can be easily added. At the start of your
interrupt routine you first save SP and let it point to some safe location.
Then push all the regs there. Afterwards you can just pop them and restore
SP to what it was when the interrupt routine was called.

HP will tell you how things work exactly. Calling the standard interrupt
controller is a bit tricky :-)

> From: "Patai Gergely" <patai.ti@freemail.hu>
>
> This piece of code made me thinking a bit. I use a special
> routine for fast side-scrolling that uses both shadow
> registers and modifies SP as well. How could I set
> up a safe interrupt in this case?
>
> (The question is actually rather theoric, because I
> tend to disable interrupts for the running time of my
> programs.)

Follow-Ups: References: