[A83] Re: Ion v1.6 garbled screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ion v1.6 garbled screen

Your TI83 is too fast.

The fastcopy routine was made for the slower TI83's (1.08-), not the newer
faster ones (1.10+).  You might be able slow it down by adding a nop.  The
garbled staircase screen is what happens when you try to write to the LCD
screen before it's ready.

You could try modifying the shell to use a slightly slower fastcopy (add a
nop somewhere) or something.