[A83] Re: TI-OS resumes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI-OS resumes

I think it's a bit more complicated, see, the address on the stack does not
need to be the place from where the call is made + 3, if I remember correctly,
the program is started with something like "jp 9327h", so the address on the
stack (the "ret"-address) can in theory point to some other place in ram.

But, indeed the number would indicate the place where the tios resumes control,
so if you want to check it out, that's a place to start