[A83] Re: TI-OS resumes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI-OS resumes

The other day it was mentioned that when a label is called,
it stores the ram location of the call xxxx in hl and the pushes
it. And ret then pops hl, increments it and then goes there,
So I though, when a prgm is executed like call prgm,
the only thing I should do is to pop hl and in hl would be
where the TI-OS in the ram or rom is working.

      SUCKER