[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

Probably, someone's just been overreacting, I myself have done it twice
(overrreacting), or it 's that on mail, you can't put the feeling behind the
words so something can be interpreted as hars, and not be meant harsh.

About the exapmle code, I myself have no experience wit grayschale, but
phoenix III has grayschale, and it has a scrolling background, so maybe you could learn something from the source of phoenix III.
(www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/games/ion/phx3.zip)

--(Peter-Martijn)