A83: Confuzed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Confuzed!

I am using TASM with Devpack83 and ti83plus.inc to compile this program:

.NOLIST
#define equ .equ
#define EQU .equ
#define end .end
#include "ti83plus.inc"
.LIST
#define kClear  09h
.org 9327h
begin:
    DI
        LD A,001H
        OUT (003H),A
        LD A,000H
        OUT (004H),A
        EX AF,AF'
        EXX
        EI
    bcall(_getKey)
    CP kClear
    JP nz,begin
        RET
.end
END

It is supposed to shut down the calculator, then when it is turned back on,
wait for a key, and if the key is not CLEAR shutdown again.  When I compile
it, I get literally 3019 errors, most from ti83plus.inc!  Is TASM
incompatable with ti83plus.inc?  What is going on here???  Even more
confuzing, when I substitute ion.inc for ti83plus.inc, it compiles perfectly,
even though it is not an ION program!   AND, when I transfer the ion.inc-ed
version to my calc, I get an error when running with ASM( and it says "0"
when I run it as a BASIC program!

(The shutdown code is taken from ASMGuru, I appended the bcall and on.)

P.S. If it helps any, most of the ti83plus.inc errors are duplicate label.