Re: A83: Confuzed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Confuzed!

I had the same problem.  TI83plus.inc has everything twice.  You have to
delete half of the file to make it TASM compatable.  Also, the macros
bcall and bjump are not compatable either.  It took me a bit of work to
fix my copy.  Also, the .org statement should be .org userMem for the plus
calculator.  I've just been going through the same thing and I finally got
it working.  The way I did it, I made it with obj83 and deleted the "End
0000 End" at the end and added AsmPrgm at the beginning and it worked
then.  Then, I used AsmComp to squish it.  That's the only way I can do it
with my calculator.

Hope that helps.
Jeremy