Re: A83: ROMcall reference [83]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ROMcall reference [83]

I use "sub a" in all of my code :)  Maybe I just like to be different.
There are other things where different code does the same thing, and it
doesn't matter which you choose.  Everyone I've seen uses "or a" to set the
flags according to the accumulator, but "and a" would work just the same.
Perhaps because it makes more sense?  Or because you always see it done that
way when you are learning, and it becomes habit?  Interesting to think
about.