RE: A83: How can i block a keypress or do something when it's pressed th

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: How can i block a keypress or do something when it's pressed through an 83+ ASM prog?

Take a look at the ASMGuru tutorial on interrupt programs. Be warned though,
it is not simple to do. Actually I don't know whether running a BASIC or ASM
program will be possible, since you're not allowed to edit the main
registers, so calling ROM functions isn't an options. There might be a way
though...

James.