A83: Re: I need help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: I need help!!

Ah, something I always recommend to the beginners: AsmGuru.

You can get the latest version from ticalc.org, its a Windows 95 Help
file. Actually, I don't have the direct URL at the moment, so go to
Dimension-Ti, Lessons, Ti-83, and its down there somewhere.

Later,

James.

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754