A83: Very strange crash...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Very strange crash...

Yesterday my calc crashed...usually nothing worth mentioning.  Except, this
time it crashed while running a BASIC program that I made!  No asm to it at
all!  Unfortunately, I can't recreate it becauae I don't remember what I did.
Could this have been created from an ASM program, and it just stayed in memory
until a certain thing was done?  The only thing I could think of was the
on/off command in the newest version of drugwars...is it safe to run an on/off
asm program from inside a basic game?  I was running my challenge 6 program
when it crashed...good thing I had it backed up on my computer :)
-David
Rangsk from zapo.calc.org