Re: A83:BASIC Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83:BASIC Question

I HATE HTML EMAILS!!! Anyway... That wasn't what he was talking about
and better definition for a pointer is a variable that contains a memory
address. It doesn't have to be pointing to another variable.

(Sorry about this being OT, but hey...)

	char *i;
	i = (char *) malloc(1);

//Does not point to another variable, but a location

	char *i,a = "A";
	i = &a;
//This does (I think that is correct???)

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com