Re: A83: Unsquish joke

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish joke

Good idea... but, how would you get the put together afterwards???

Example:
[PGRM ASC] 123
           * * *
[PRGM HEX] 1A2B3C
            * * *
[BUFFER]   ABC

But how would I peice them together? I would need 2*Size still unless I
shifted all the memory down one byte every other byte?

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com