Re: A83: Re: 86? 89? Perhaps and Maybe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: 86? 89? Perhaps and Maybe

I really want an 89, but its kinda expensive and I've only had my 83 for
about 8 months.... Plus I'm only in 9th grade :(... Well it could
probably do the work for me! lol, The 83 helps alot but I bet the 89 is
much better... I'll get one in 11th grade... By then they will have made
about a few more calcs , and I'll save my money for the best one  :P  So
your all saying z80 and 68k is kinda the same?  So my knowledge on z80
will actually help me?
(KSA)Tekken