Re: A83: Re: Bugs in Sos v1.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Bugs in Sos v1.5

On 09-Oct-98, Joe Wingbermuehle wrote:

>Well, you'll all be happy to know I'm working on a new prgmA. This new prgmA
>will not graph the Y=s (hopefully keeping prgmA the same size...). That
>should fix all the problems in SOS.
>But, if I can't keep prgmA the same size, I will simply leave it the way it
>is.

>Joe Wingbermuehle
>http://www.usmo.com/~joewing/

I assume that it will re-enable only the graphs that were enabled when sos
was started, and that no matter what mode you are in, it will still work. But
I still don't think relying on a program called "A" is a good idea. People
want to have other programs on their calcs, and the A messes up the program
list. Yes, you can live with it, but it doesn't look nice. But the reason I
currently refuse to use sos is the fact that you cannot rename prgmA to
something else!

>btw, most of the "bug reports" I get have to do with other people's programs
>acting up...

Let's just say I'm not surprised...

Linus

Follow-Ups: References: