Re: A82: CrASH bug solved... (Now CrASH source...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug solved... (Now CrASH source...)

exactly.  at least dines is doing betas.  i have no problem with hideaki,
but mears better get off his lazy ass or they will lose this race.

2 shells for a calc isn't that bad, but since they keep on maintaining
compatability with each other, they should join.  the only problem is
that dines says that the crash team doesn't want to.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42