Re: A82: CrASH bug solved... (Now CrASH source...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug solved... (Now CrASH source...)

>> >you've stated that you've found the crash bug many times, sam.
perhaps
>> >this time you did, but all for naught.  the crash team has
discontinued
>> >their shell development, and there won't be any more versions of
crash.
>> >perhaps the source to crash should be passed on to someone else so
Dines
>> >has competition and will finish his ash versions more quickly.
>>
>> I have the source to CrASH.  Some will remember that I hacked it a
long
>> time ago and started a huge flame thread.  I have kept it all this
time on
>> my hard drive.  Since the CrASH team has died off, according to Greg,
I am
>> re-opening this thread up for discussion.  I want to hear the
opinions of
>> those people who said NOT to make another shell.  Well, this would
just be
>> keeping a current shell alive...possibly renaming it to match the new
team
>> name.

   Well, FYI, the CrASH team has not died off, yet. Hideaki has been
having computer troubles, and Mears has just been plain lazy according
to Hideaki. However, CrASH_Man tells me that CrASH v1.5 should be
released shortly with the bug fixes, and CrASH 2 is still in
production(completed but the relocation method is unstable). The CrASH
guys haven't done much work on it since March, though.
   Sam