Re: A82: Ash 3.1 update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1 update

1) yeah, it's happened.  but if you exit by turning it off, everything's
dandy.

2) i was on the beta list too... lordgoat@somethingorother.com, fyi.

welcome to the states dines!!  maybe if i go visit my aunt, i'll drop by.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:40:49 EDT ADAMMAN106@aol.com writes:

>1.) The bug you speak of in beta 3, I have had that happen in beta 2
>before.
>The two parts that you talked about go together.  Whenever you have to
>press
>enter twice, you also have to exit twice.
>
>2.) Since I'm already emailing this, I'll save myself an email to you
>and say
>that I was one of the beta testers and would like to continue being
>one...
>
>~Adamman

>> The reason that nothing seems to have happen since I released Ash
>3.1 beta
>>  2 is that I have moved from Denmark to Atlanta, GA (Georgia Tech).
>Moving
>>  from DK to US has taken a lot of my time, and I have had to sell my
>>  computer. Without a computer I am ofcorse not able to work on Ash.
>I have
>>  ordered a new computer which was shipped yesterday, so I should get
>it
>>  friday. As soon as I get my computer I will start working on Ash
>again.
>>
>>  After having released Ash 3.1 beta 2 I have been working on a beta
>3, and
>>  everything seems to be working except for on small thing. Some
>times you
>>  have to press enter twice when you want to start Ash, and once in a
>while
>>  when you exit Ash, you have to exit twice. Besides that
>everythingshould
>>  be working. All test done on VAR function, build in functions etc.
>show
>>  that everything else works.
>>
>>  As I could not bring all my email from DK, I do no longer have a
>list of
>>  beta testers for Ash, so when a new beta version is released
>everyone who
>>  wants it will have to email me..
>>
>>  Dines

>>  Dines Justesen
>>  Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
>>  WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]