Re: A82: Shup the f... up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shup the f... up

see inside...

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:36:58 EST kouri@juno.com (Kouri Rosenberg) writes:

>Creasy, to move 8x8 sprites around, Crashman's sprclip routine will
>work.

i suppose so.

>P.S. Everyone not talking about 82 asm please see above topic P.P.S.
>Greg, your friggin signature is longer than most of your messages
>:)

yeah... see the bottom of this for ideas on that line of thought... i
need to get a new one... my attention span ain't what it used to be.

>P.P.P.S. TheCubic: A plague on your house for starting the "Census
>of
>user's ages"

FYI... the quote is "a pox on...", not a "plague"

<snip>

ok!! it's the new signature contest!!! REPLY PERSONALLY!!! i don't need
Stommer flaming me for crap emails!!

choices::

1)
"I don't mind arguing with myself.  It's when I lose that it bothers me."
                -- Richard Powers

2)
"The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of
four
forces which they identified as charm, persuasion, uncertainty and
bloody-mindedness."
                -- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"

3)
"I don't believe in sweeping social change being manifested by one
person,
unless he has an atomic weapon."
	-- Howard Chaykin

4)
Don't read everything you believe

5)
For perfect happiness, remember two things:
        (1) Be content with what you've got.
        (2) Be sure you've got plenty.

6)
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.

7)
"It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because
if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of
people."
                -- Dolph Sharp, "I'm O.K., You're Not So Hot"

8)
A bird in the hand makes it awfully hard to blow your nose.

and those are the contestants!!! who will be the winner?? YOU decide!!

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]