Re: A82: Shup the f... up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shup the f... up

yes, his "cya" thing was highly overrated, but don't tell him to shut up.
he's contributed plenty of games for the ti82, and I for one believe that
he can contribute things to the list.  As for the list straying away from
asm, yes it's true, but what about the questions brought up every once in
a while?  Hey, the whole Life thing was asm, wasn't it?

one thing to learn from your comment: "Everything that can be proved can
be disproved."

note to Adamman:  please don't submit a 3k+ message chock full of old(er)
messages with an inane thing in again.

note to person who complained about the Catholicism joke:  Adamman
learned the mesg-hider thing from you, w/ your "make fun of catholics all
you want, i don't care" at the end of your mesg...  people learn from
examples... the key thing is to make a good example, not a bad one.

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:28:31 +0100 stsommer@post4.tele.dk (Sommer,
Stefan) writes:

>Hey Adammam or what you call yourself, ever heard Winston Churchill
>saying the words "how can so many owe so much to so few"?
>I think I will change it a bit:
>How can so few (you) post so much shit in such a short time.
>This list is no more an assembly list. It's been quite a while since
>somebody posted something serious. I think it's pretty much waste of
>bandwith to say cya, acy 10 times just to see how people react. Now
>I'm
>reacting. Shut UP!
>
>Stefan Sommer
>By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer
>            God created my kind - but he forgot to tell me why

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: