A82: Shup the f... up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Shup the f... up

Hey Adammam or what you call yourself, ever heard Winston Churchill
saying the words "how can so many owe so much to so few"?
I think I will change it a bit:
How can so few (you) post so much shit in such a short time.
This list is no more an assembly list. It's been quite a while since
somebody posted something serious. I think it's pretty much waste of
bandwith to say cya, acy 10 times just to see how people react. Now I'm
reacting. Shut UP!

Stefan Sommer
By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer
            God created my kind - but he forgot to tell me why