Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 Finished!!! Beta Testers Wanted!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 Finished!!! Beta Testers Wanted!!

Sam, i'll do some beta testing for you... i probably abuse many of my
games to the point of crashing anyway, plus my classes have been way too
boring lately...

if you can uue it, then send it here (l0rdg0at@juno.com), or if you want
to attach it, send it to my stuy one... (milewskg@stuy.edu).  BTW, i
haven't tried the orzunoid thingy yet, i have to do that later...

-Greg

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:24:07 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

>    I figured out that Program_ADDR thing and OTH_CLEAR thing myself.
>I now have
>a completely working version of Galaxian v3.0! I need beta testers! I
>might release
>it tomorrow, but I have mailed Crash_Man about the Crash bug from
>awhile ago so I'm
>waiting to hear from him. So who want's to beta test?
>
>   Evil Sam
>P.S. Yes I know that's a dumb question. I should probably just send
>copies to Greg,
>Ilya, Thomas Hruska, Ryan, Ahmed, and everyone else on the list but I
>gotta ask!
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: