A82: Galaxian v3.0 Finished!!! Beta Testers Wanted!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian v3.0 Finished!!! Beta Testers Wanted!!

    I figured out that Program_ADDR thing and OTH_CLEAR thing myself. I now have
a completely working version of Galaxian v3.0! I need beta testers! I might release
it tomorrow, but I have mailed Crash_Man about the Crash bug from awhile ago so I'm
waiting to hear from him. So who want's to beta test?

   Evil Sam
P.S. Yes I know that's a dumb question. I should probably just send copies to Greg,
Ilya, Thomas Hruska, Ryan, Ahmed, and everyone else on the list but I gotta ask!

http://www.mailexcite.com