Re: A82: More Galaxian

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: More Galaxian

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:43:54 -0800 Barubary <darkstar_usa@pipeline.com>
writes:

>>   Patrick D made a level skip cheat for Galaxian 85. Should I
>impliment it
>in Galaxian
>>82?
>>For those who can't wait for me to release Galaxian v3.0. Here is the
>finished copy.
>>I might make a few changes before I officially release it though.
>Maybe the
>cheat,
>>maybe the live total displayed in the left corner. Who knows?
>
>PLEASE use MIME...  most of us can't read uuencoded stuff.
>
>-- Barubary

answer to the galaxian question:	don't have the level skip.  that
was only in the beta version so he could test the levels...  unless
that's what you are planning to use it for.

as for the MIME thing, the mailing list automatically converts any
attachments to uue for those of us that CAN'T handle MIME... besides, Sam
said earlier that he couldn't send it w/ MIME.  ditto for me.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]