Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Evil Sam wrote:

> >peng works once in a while... the trainer, along w/ Crash to CrASH,
> Where
> >are my progs, etc...  won't work, as of yet.
> >
> >Nibbles 82 for crash went nuts....  i started, and each level would
> flash
> >by, giving me 10 dots.  i got up to 400 points and then gave up because
> >couldn't exit....  (next project... ISR w/ a program-getter-outter....)
> >i had to reset.
> >
> >-Greg
> >
>     Strange, I got all of those programs to work. I had no problems
> with Penguins or Nibbles. The one time I did have problems was when I
> forgot to disable Where are my progs? Are you sure you are using the 2nd
> beta Dines sent out? The only progs I can't get to work are NBA Live and
> BreakDance, but Dines and I have decided that is simply because those
> games are messed up.

penguins screwed up when i pressed ALPHA to change levels...  Brian R.
also encountered this.

nibbles went into a never ending level completed loop. only happened once,
but i'm not too happy with that prog anyway...

BreakDance for what?  ash or crash?  the guy that made it for the 85 made
it for the 82 after one person f*cked up a port of it...

Ilya said that NBA live sucks, and doesn't really work at all on
_any_ platform (where are you Ilya?)

yes, i'm using beta 2.

-Greg

Follow-Ups: References: