Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: the ash 3.1 beta list

>peng works once in a while... the trainer, along w/ Crash to CrASH,
Where
>are my progs, etc...  won't work, as of yet.
>
>Nibbles 82 for crash went nuts....  i started, and each level would
flash
>by, giving me 10 dots.  i got up to 400 points and then gave up because
>couldn't exit....  (next project... ISR w/ a program-getter-outter....)
>i had to reset.
>
>-Greg

    Strange, I got all of those programs to work. I had no problems
with Penguins or Nibbles. The one time I did have problems was when I
forgot to disable Where are my progs? Are you sure you are using the 2nd
beta Dines sent out? The only progs I can't get to work are NBA Live and
BreakDance, but Dines and I have decided that is simply because those
games are messed up.