A82: the roms plus some updates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: the roms plus some updates

the roms are coming along fine, i'm getting 3 more 85 roms and like 7 more
92 roms.

prohosting FINALLY signed me on, and i have a thor account, so now i can
have a shitload of fun... :)

PlainJump is sitting on my hd, i will start working on it again AFTER June
23, the day of my last test (7 tests!!  god, i hate the damn things....)

since i will be getting an ESF sometime in the future, i was thinking of
porting the driver from the 85...

now that ash3.1b  has derelocation,  the vat and the tios will be more
stable, allowing us to create vars, and possibly allow me to resize my
progs on the fly.... (i could kiss you dines, for writing ti-rom.txt and
making ash a better shell for the programmer...  who cares if it's now
1700 bytes?)

-Greg