A82: Diamonds v1.4 and Avalanche v1.2 for CrASH released!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Diamonds v1.4 and Avalanche v1.2 for CrASH released!!

I just finished up Diamonds and Avalanche today. They both should be
posted at the TI-Philes today. They are both for CrASH. If someone wants
to convert them to Ash go right ahead. I used MacASM to make them, so
the source is a little diffrent. It tells you in the text file what
things need to be changed.
Diamonds v1.4:
Final 82 version by me. This one is just like the 83 one, graphics and
everything. Much better than beta v1.3.
Avalanche v1.2:
Final 82 version by me. Fixed the 'pattern' bug. Now the icicles drop a
little diffrently. Optimized it a bit more. Tried diffrent 'effects' but
decided to stick with the normal version.

Attached is just Diamonds, get both at the Philes.
Feel free to convert them to Ash.
Well, by for now.
~Ilya
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip; x-mac-type="5A495020"; x-mac-creator="5A495020"