Re: A82: 82p file hacked!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 82p file hacked!!!

> I just completed the hack of the TI-82 PRGM file.  Those of you who want to
>  write your own shell for the 82, it just became one step closer.  For
those
>  of you who want to create modular add-on levels to your games...well, same
>  thing.  The attached file (25K) contains ALL my notes on the 82p file
>  format.  Enjoy!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my God!!!!!!!!!  I think that you
should've notified us about what you planned to do.  You just wasted part of
your life 'reinventing the wheel'.  Most, if not all and then some, of this
stuff was already done by Doug Torrance (http://profzoom.home.ml.org).  I
think that most ppl think fix.com is fine.

~Adamman