Re: A82: zPong

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: zPong

GeradS711@aol.com wrote:

> The creator of Zpong for the 85 and I have been talking about making a pong
> game that would link the two calcs. . . would that be a problem, other than
> the display, which is being taken care of, would the speed of different
> dispaly routines throw things off at all, how would I remedy this??
> Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanx
> Gerad
> BTW. Dines, do you ever go on IRC??
I found a 82 -> 85 utility at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/85/asm/programs/zshell/link82.zip
it is for ZShell but you might be able to convert it to the 82.

I hope this helped (I did not look at the file yet)

   /   \  |            /  \        |\    |      Name: Sean Creasy
    ---   |----      /      \      |  \  |      E-Mail: n3yne@usa.net
       \  |         / CREASY \     |   \ |
        Webpage: http://members.tripod.com/~n3yne