RE: A82: zPong

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: zPong

Well, I used it on the 83 with a GetCalc( command, but what they ended up doing was having one set to go first.  Once it was done, it would switch a variable from a 0 to a 1.  then when the next calc ran it's getCalc routine, it would see that it was ready to get the proper information.  Once this was done, both calcs would be ready to run with the new data.  However, I never got it up at 100% efficiency, and it wasn't worth it for my real time head to head space fighter game.  Proof that TI-BASIC sucks severely.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group