Re: A82: Re: A83: thanx.more int info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: A83: thanx.more int info

>I don't think it would make a difference. Unless TI has a wrapper running
only
>over those assembly programs executed via Send(9, it wouldn't make a
difference.
>It is only a different way of getting into asm mode.
The program executed via Send(9 can execute the code at all the rompages,
but can not read it. This does not look like it is because TI tried to
protect the rom to me.

>(So- did TI plan to have ASM support on the 83, or was it a bug/beta only
feature
>that was left in :)

The asm programs are stored in hex and then translated to bin when they
are executed, and the vars are also relocated to a fix location. Therefore
i think that they planned on supporting asm programming. Also if you look
at how the TI8x executes basic code/commands Send(9 fits rather well into
this.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or