Re: A82: Program ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Program ideas

>P.S. To the guy who wrote the program Vexed (if he's on this list), if you
>want help making levels, e-mail me. I'm really interested in Vexed,
>especially the level making part. Thank you.

Well, there are 100 levels all done up in the hp48 version (and I assume
there are the same number in the gameboy version) so creating the levels is
not really a problem, the only thing that is taking so long is converting
them.  I have 60 of them done and will probably release a new version
including all of those very soon.

If you still would like to actually design some levels though, it would be
cool, just e-mail me at warn@geocities.com and I'll send more info.

       -Andrew