RE: A82: Program ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Program ideas

Well, having spent a few weeks (that's right, weeks) refining a TI-BASIC program to just about the highest speed I could possibly attain, I know that the gaming scene is just about THE reason that 82-assembly has caught on, as well as 83 assembly.  It all amounts to ZShell envy, and Ash definitely helps, although still not enough for the Usgard addicts, and god forbid anyone attacks Aurora83 :)
While I like the idea of a practical program, the spread of TI ASM has almost nothing to do with it, even on the 85, or on the rapidly spreading HP48s in my school.  However, that Graph3d program was a great tool, even though in BASIC.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group