A82: Program ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Program ideas

I agree with the person who said something about writing programs that
have a non-game use instead of worrying jsut about games... I've written a
few programs in TI-BASIC (now shouting over the booing and hissing) that
basically plug number into formulas, and so are other ppl in my AP Calc
class. (Note: these are not like the slope formula, these are like the
point-line formula and the 3 equations w/ three variables formula (uses
Cramer's rule) (Note 2: if you want copies of the BASIC progs, lemme know
and I'll mail them off). Someday, when I get a bit more proficient at ASM,
I'm going to try to combine all of these into an Ash prog.

Don't get me wrong, I love games. I just think that practicality will get
people to use 82s and ASM shells more than games will. Thank you,

Bryan Shepardson
shepardb@linkny.com

P.S. To the guy who wrote the program Vexed (if he's on this list), if you
want help making levels, e-mail me. I'm really interested in Vexed,
especially the level making part. Thank you.

Follow-Ups: References: